BBCG.SW.AX2012.1.PDF: Configuring Finance, Sales & Operations Within Dynamics AX 2012 (Student Workbook) (Digital)
We are firm believers that Dynamics AX is not a hard product to learn, but the problem is where do you start. Which is why we developed the Bare Bones Configuration Guides. The aim of this series is to step you though the configuration of Dynamics AX from a blank system, and then step you through the setup of all of the core modules within Dynamics AX. We start with the setup of a base system, then move on to the financial, distribution, and operations modules. Each book builds upon the previous ones, and by the time you have worked through all of the guides then you will have completely configured a simple (but functional) Dynamics AX 2012 instance. To make it even more worthwhile you will have a far better understanding of Dynamics AX and also how everything fits together.
Although you can get each of these guides individually, and we think that each one is a great Visual resources to step you through each of the particular modules, for those of you that want to take full advantage of the series, you will want to start from the beginning and work through them one by one. After you have done that you would have done people told me was impossible for one persons to do, and that is to configure all of the core modules within Dynamics AX.
This Student Workbook combines summaries from the following 11 guides and is designed to be a Students Workbook as they work through the setup of Dynamics AX.
- M01 Configuring A Base Dynamics AX 2012 Test System
- M02 Configuring an Organization within Dynamics AX 2012
- M03 Configuring the General Ledger within Dynamics AX 2012
- M04 Configuring Cash and Bank Management within Dynamics AX 2012
- M05 Configuring Accounts Receivable within Dynamics AX 2012
- M06 Configuring Accounts Payable within Dynamics AX 2012
- M07 Configuring Product Information Management within Dynamics AX 2012
- M08 Configuring Inventory Management within Dynamics AX 2012
- M09 Configuring Procurement and Sourcing within Dynamics AX 2012
- M10 Configuring Sales Order Management within Dynamics AX 2012
- M14 Configuring Sales and Marketing within Dynamics AX 2012
We challenge all of you out there from any level of AX experience - from those of you that are new to Dynamics AX and want to learn how it works, to the seasoned AX consultant that knows areas of AX inside and out but haven’t got out of their comfort zone and learn the other areas – to sit down and learn how to implement a company in Dynamics AX from the ground up.
Consider the gauntlet thrown down.
We Also Recommend
AW.01.AT.1.PDF: A Beginners Guide To Writing And Publishing Visual Walkthrough Guides (Digital)
AW.02.AT.1.PDF: Building Walkthrough Guides With PowerPoint Using The Author Tools (Digital)