WDTC.D365.1.PDF: Waterdeep Trading Company Project (Digital Bundle)
The Waterdeep Trading Company is the purveyor of all the finest adventuring supplies to travelers, rogues, wizards and clerics in all Faerûn, and are headquartered in the great city of Waterdeep on the Sword Coast.
Recently they have been experiencing a huge upswing in the traffic through their store and have realized that the old quill and scroll based financial system is not going to scale any more, and their manual supply chain management processes that they are using will not be able to handle their forecasted future demand.
As a result, they have taken the step to modernize their finance and supply chain systems and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage all their legal (and not so legal) entities, and the following is a journal of how they set up their system, and how they tweaked the system to make it work perfectly for them.
If you want to follow along in the journey and set up your own copy of the system, then feel free.
- MODULE 1: SETTING UP A CLOUD-HOSTED ENVIRONMENT FOR DYNAMICS 365
- MODULE 2: CONFIGURING THE LOCALIZATIONS FOR FAERÛN
- MODULE 2.1: CONFIGURING THE FAERÛN CULTURAL LOCALIZATIONS
- MODULE 3: CONFIGURING A NEW COMPANY FOR THE WATERDEEP TRADING COMPANY
- MODULE 3.1: ADDING FISCAL CALENDAR YEARS
- MODULE 4: CONFIGURING A WAREHOUSES AND PRODUCTS FOR THE WATERDEEP TRADING COMPANY
- MODULE 5: CONFIGURING VENDORS AND PURCHASING PRODUCTS
- MODULE 6: CONFIGURING CUSTOMERS AND SELLING PRODUCTS
Series: Waterdeep Trading Company Project
Publisher: Blind Squirrel Publishing (January 19, 2019)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
We Also Recommend
AW.01.AT.1.PDF: A Beginners Guide To Writing And Publishing Visual Walkthrough Guides (Digital)
AW.02.AT.1.PDF: Building Walkthrough Guides With PowerPoint Using The Author Tools (Digital)