WDTC.04.D365.WG.1.PDF: Waterdeep Trading Company Project - Module 4: Configuring a Warehouses and Products for the Waterdeep Trading Company (Digital)
The Waterdeep Trading Company is the purveyor of all the finest adventuring supplies to travelers, rogues, wizards and clerics in all Faerûn, and are headquartered in the great city of Waterdeep on the Sword Coast.
Recently they have been experiencing a huge upswing in the traffic through their store and have realized that the old quill and scroll based financial system is not going to scale any more, and their manual supply chain management processes that they are using will not be able to handle their forecasted future demand.
As a result, they have taken the step to modernize their finance and supply chain systems and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage all their legal (and not so legal) entities, and the following is a journal of how they set up their system, and how they tweaked the system to make it work perfectly for them.
If you want to follow along in the journey and set up your own copy of the system, then feel free.
Module 4: Configuring a Warehouses and Products for the Waterdeep Trading Company
The Waterdeep Trading Company is the purveyor of all the finest adventuring supplies to travelers, rogues, wizards and clerics in all Faerûn. That means that we will need to track all the finest adventuring supplies.
In this module, we will walk through the setup of the Waterdeep Trading Company store and warehouse with its different locations, and then start registering the products that we will be purchasing, inventorying and selling.
- Configuring the Warehouse and Locations
- Creating a Store Site
- Opening the Site maintenance form
- Adding a new Site
- Creating a Store Warehouse
- Opening the Warehouse maintenance form
- Creating a new Warehouse
- Creating Aisles Locations within the Store Warehouse
- Opening the Aisle maintenance form
- Creating new Aisle locations
- Creating Locations within the Store Warehouse
- Opening the Inventory Locations maintenance form
- Creating new Inventory Locations
- Configuring Products
- Creating An Item Model Group
- Opening the Item Model Group maintenance form
- Creating a new Item Model Group
- Creating An Item Group
- Opening the Item Group maintenance form
- Adding a new Item Group
- Adding a New Product
- Opening the Released Product Maintenance workspace
- Creating a new Released Product
- Adding an Image to the Product
- Assigning the Product an Item Model Group
- Updating the Product Dimension Groups
- Assigning the Product an Item Group
- Validating the Product
Series: Waterdeep Trading Company Project
Guide: Configuring a Warehouses and Products for the Waterdeep Trading Company
PDF: 147 pages
Publisher: Blind Squirrel Publishing (December 25, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
We Also Recommend
AW.01.AT.1.PDF: A Beginners Guide To Writing And Publishing Visual Walkthrough Guides (Digital)
AW.02.AT.1.PDF: Building Walkthrough Guides With PowerPoint Using The Author Tools (Digital)