CB.08.AX2012.1: Configuring and Using Vendor Requests within Dynamics AX 2012 (Digital)
Built into Dynamics AX is a feature for managing the setup of new Vendors which allows users to request for new vendors to be added, for the purchasing group approval process by the way of workflows, and finally automatically create new vendor records. Additionally, if you are using the Vendor Portal, the on-boarding process will allow you to co-ordinate the setup of the vendor users, and if you want to, you van also have the prospective vendors update and approve their information before they are approved to ensure that their details are correct, and that they want to do business with you as well. This process is a great way to streamline the vendor setup process and is also a time saver because people are involved through the workflow process and all activities are tracked.
In this blueprint we will show how the vendor on-boarding process is handled through the Vendor Requests function within Dynamics AX.
- Configuring the Vendor Justification Workflow
- Creating a New Vendor Request via the Employee Self Service Portal
- Approving New Vendor Add Justification Requests
- Configuring the Vendor Application Approval Workflow
- Approving New Vendor Applications
- Configuring the User Provisioning Request Workflow
- Requesting a Portal User Account for a Vendor
- Configuring a new Vendor Portal User Account
- Allowing Prospective Vendors to Update Their Information
We Also Recommend
AW.01.AT.1.PDF: A Beginners Guide To Writing And Publishing Visual Walkthrough Guides (Digital)
AW.02.AT.1.PDF: Building Walkthrough Guides With PowerPoint Using The Author Tools (Digital)