CB.06.AX2012.1: Using PowerBI to Analyze Dynamics AX Data (Digital)
Everyone has used Pivot Tables within Excel at one point in time to create simple reports against Dynamics AX, and some of you may have also used Power Pivot to create more elaborate dashboards and charts. Recently Microsoft extended out the query and reporting capabilities within Excel with the Power BI suite. In addition to extending the Power Pivot capabilities, they also added three more tools called Power Query, Power View & Power Map, and that means that you have a whole new set of reporting options.
In this blueprint we will show you how you can use all of the Power BI tools to analyze your Dynamics AX data.
- Mapping your data within Excel through PowerView
- Using PowerQuery to Clean up Your Data
- Using PowerMap to Build Even Better Map Visualizations
- Using different Visualizations within PowerMap
- Using PowerQuery to Merge Datasets
- Flattening Maps
- Adding Labels to the Maps
- Using PowerQuery to Integrate External Data
We Also Recommend
BBCG.01.01.AX2012.2.TNG.PDF: Using Azure And Lifecycle Services To Host Your Dynamics AX 2012 Training System (Thumbnail Guide) (Second Edition) (Digital)
BBCG.01.01.AX2012.2.WTG.PDF: Using Azure And Lifecycle Services To Host Your Dynamics AX 2012 Training System (Second Edition) (Digital)