BBCG.10.05.D365.2.PDF: Configuring Sales Order Management within Dynamics 365 SCM (Second Edition) - Module 5: Configuring Sales Discounts (Digital)
Once we have the Sales Prices configured, the next area that we will want to look at is the Discounting capabilities within Dynamics 365. We can take advantage of a few different types of discounts within the system, including Line Discounts, Multiline Discounts, and Total Order Discounts.
With all these different discounting options, we will handle almost any discounting structure that we can think of.
This module will step through the setup and configuration of Discounting rules within Dynamics 365's Sales Order Management area of the system.
- Activating Trade Agreements For Use On Sales Orders
- Creating Discount Trade Agreement Journal Names
- Configuring Customer Line Discount Agreements
- Creating Volume Tier Based Line Discounts
- Creating Product Group Trade Agreement Journal Discounts
- Creating a Multi-Line Discount Trade Agreement Journal
Series: Dynamics Companions Bare Bones Configuration Guides
Guide: Configuring Sales Order Management within Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Digital: 284 pages
Publisher: Blind Squirrel Publishing (July 10, 2021)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
We Also Recommend
AW.01.AT.1.PDF: A Beginners Guide To Writing And Publishing Visual Walkthrough Guides (Digital)
AW.02.AT.1.PDF: Building Walkthrough Guides With PowerPoint Using The Author Tools (Digital)