BBCG.02.02.D365.2.PDF: Configuring an Organization within Dynamics 365 Finance (Second Edition) - Module 2: Configuring the Organizational Settings (Digital)
Now that we have created our organization, it is time to move on, and the next step in the process is to start configuring the organizational settings. There are a few additional configuration steps to the Organizations codes and controls that you will want to do before continuing to the rest of the system. These will be global configurations that help all the other modules work smoothly.
In this module, we will step through what you need to do.
- Initialize the Organizations Number Sequences
- Importing Address Zip Code, City, State & County Components
- Configuring The Global Address Book Properties
- Configuring Default Address Books
- Configure Working Time Templates
- Configuring Your Organizational Calendar
- Creating A Default Email Template
- Configuring Your Default Workflow Parameters
- Creating A New Worker Record
- Associating Users With Workers
We Also Recommend
AW.01.AT.1.PDF: A Beginners Guide To Writing And Publishing Visual Walkthrough Guides (Digital)
AW.02.AT.1.PDF: Building Walkthrough Guides With PowerPoint Using The Author Tools (Digital)