BBCG.09.04.D365.2.PDF: Configuring Procurement and Sourcing within Dynamics 365 SCM (Second Edition) - Module 4: Configuring Price Lists and Discounts (Digital)
Up until now, all the prices that have been used as the Purchase Orders have been created have defaulted directly from the Purchase Price on the Released Product record. But that is not the only way that the prices can be configured.
We can use the Trade Agreements feature within Dynamics 365 to create price lists, customer price agreements, and discount agreements that will automatically be used within the Purchase Orders.
This module will show you how we can use the Trade Agreements to manage all of our pricing and discounting requirements.
- Activating Price Lists & Discounts
- Creating Vendor Price/Discount Groups
- Configuring Vendor Purchasing Defaults
- Configuring Item Discount Groups
- Configuring The Product Purchasing Defaults
- Configuring Trade Agreement Journals
- Creating A Vendor Price List
- Using A Price List In A Purchase Order
- Creating Price Lists From Categories
- Updating Sales Prices Directly From The Vendor Account
- Creating A Discount Agreement For A Vendor
Series: Dynamics Companions Bare Bones Configuration Guides
Guide: Configuring Procurement and Sourcing within Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Digital: 337 pages
Publisher: Blind Squirrel Publishing (June 30, 2021)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
We Also Recommend
BBCG.01.01.D365.2.PDF: Configuring a new Dynamics 365 for Operations Training Environment (Second Edition) - Module 1: Setting up a Cloud-hosted environment (Digital)
BBCG.01.01.D365.2.PPT: Configuring a new Dynamics 365 for Operations Training Environment (Second Edition) - Module 1: Setting up a Cloud-hosted environment (PowerPoint)
BBCG.01.02.D365.1.PDF: Configuring Dynamics 365 for Operations Training Environments - Module 2: Provisioning a Local Environment (Digital)