BBCG.03.01.D365.2.PDF: Configuring the General Ledger within Dynamics 365 Finance (Second Edition)- Module 1: Configuring the General Ledger Controls (Digital)
Before we can start posting to the General Ledger, there is a little bit of housekeeping that we need to do to set up all the codes and controls. We need to configure our accounts that we will want to use within the ledger, set up our Chart of accounts, and configure some of the defaults for posting to the ledger.
In this module, we will step you through the General Ledger's initial configuration to start using it.
- Adding Currency Codes
- Configuring the System Parameters
- Adding additional Main Account Categories
- Configuring a new Chart of Accounts
- Importing the Main Accounts Through Excel
- Configuring Account Structures
- Creating a new Fiscal Calendar
- Configuring a Company Ledger
- Configuring the Accounts for Automatic Transactions
We Also Recommend
BBCG.01.01.D365.2.PDF: Configuring a new Dynamics 365 for Operations Training Environment (Second Edition) - Module 1: Setting up a Cloud-hosted environment (Digital)
BBCG.01.01.D365.2.PPT: Configuring a new Dynamics 365 for Operations Training Environment (Second Edition) - Module 1: Setting up a Cloud-hosted environment (PowerPoint)
BBCG.01.02.D365.1.PDF: Configuring Dynamics 365 for Operations Training Environments - Module 2: Provisioning a Local Environment (Digital)