BBCG.14.AX2012.1.PDF: Configuring Sales & Marketing Within Dynamics AX 2012 (Digital)
Bare Bones Configuration Guides
The Sales and Marketing area within Dynamics AX does a lot more than just track Customers, Sales Orders and Invoices. It has a whole lot of CRM functionality included that that allows you to track Activities, Cases, Contacts, Prospects, Opportunities, Leads, Campaigns, and also Telemarketing Call Lists.
In most cases, it is just as good as (if not better than) any of the other stand-alone CRM system, especially because you don’t need to buy any more licenses, or load any more software, because all of the functionality is delivered with the system.
In this guide we will show you how to all of the base CRM features within the Sales and Marketing area of Dynamics AX.
- Configuring Sales Management
- Configuring Activity Management
- Configuring Case Management
- Configuring Contact Management
- Configuring Prospect Management
- Configuring Opportunity Management
- Configuring Lead Management
- Configuring Campaign Management
- Configuring Telemarketing
- Configuring Call List Scripts Using Questionnaires
We Also Recommend
BBCG.01.01.AX2012.2.WTG.PDF: Using Azure And Lifecycle Services To Host Your Dynamics AX 2012 Training System (Second Edition) (Digital)
BBCG.12.AX2012.1.PDF: Configuring Project Management And Accounting Within Dynamics AX 2012 (Digital)