BBCG.06.01.D365.WG.1.PDF: Configuring Accounts Payable within Dynamics 365 for Operations - Module 1: Configuring the Accounts Payable Controls
Before we start adding vendors and creating invoices within the Accounts Payable module of Dynamics 365 for Operations, there are a couple of codes and controls that need to be configured so that everything else later on in the book will run smoothly.
In this module we will walk through everything that you need to set up to get the basic Accounts Payable features working.
- Configuring a Vendor Payment Journal Name
- Configuring a Vendor Invoice Journal Name
- Configuring a Vendor Invoice Register Journal Name
- Configuring an AP Invoice Approval Journal Name
- Configuring a General Vendor Posting Profile
- Configuring a Prepayments Vendor Posting Profile
- Configuring a Check Payment Method
- Configuring an Electronic Payment Method
- Configuring a Postdated Check Payment Method
- Configuring the Accounts Payable Parameters