BBCG.05.01.D365.2.PDF: Configuring Accounts Receivable within Dynamics 365 for Operations (Second Edition) - Module 1: Configuring the Controls (Digital)
Before we start adding customers and creating invoices within the Accounts Receivable module of Dynamics 365, a couple of codes and controls need to be configured so that everything else later in the book will run smoothly.
This module will walk us through everything that we need to set up to get the basic Accounts Receivable features working.
- Configuring the Account Receivable Journals
- Configuring a General Customer Posting Profile
- Configuring Terms of Payment
- Configuring Net Day of Month Term of Payment
- Configuring Scheduled Payment Terms
- Configuring Discount Codes
- Configuring Payment Methods
- Configuring the Accounts Receivable Parameters
Series: Dynamics Companions Bare Bones Configuration Guides
Guide: Configuring Accounts Receivable within Dynamics 365 Finance
Digital: 325 pages
Publisher: Blind Squirrel Publishing (January 8, 2021)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches