BBCG.03.08.D365.2.PDF: Configuring the General Ledger within Dynamics 365 Finance (Second Edition)- Module 8: Configuring Currency Management (Digital)
If we want to enter transactions in multiple currencies, we will want to take the time to configure the Currency Management features within Dynamics 365 Finance. These will allow us to track transactions within multiple currencies, convert to base currencies, and even import the currency conversion rates from the internet automatically.
This module will show how to configure these features to convert from Dollars to Euros is not a chore.
- Adding Additional Currencies
- Importing Currency Codes
- Setting Currency Exchange Rates
- Configuring the Default Exchange Rate Type
- Posting Journals in other Currencies
- Configuring Automatic Currency Exchange Rate Providers
- Creating New Exchange Rate Types
- Importing Currency Rates from the Exchange Rate Providers
We Also Recommend
BBCG.03.01.D365.1.PPT: Configuring the General Ledger within Dynamics 365 for Operations - Module 1: Configuring the General Ledger Controls (PowerPoint)
BBCG.03.01.D365.2.PDF: Configuring the General Ledger within Dynamics 365 Finance (Second Edition)- Module 1: Configuring the General Ledger Controls (Digital)