BBCG.03.08.D365: Configuring the General Ledger within Dynamics 365 for Operations - Module 8: Configuring the General Ledger Currency Management
If we are wanting to enter transactions in multiple currencies, then we will definitely want to take the time to configure the Currency Management features within Dynamics 365 for Operations. These will allow us to track transactions within multiple currencies, convert to base currencies, and also even import the currency conversion rates from the internet automatically.
In this guide we will show how to configure these features so that converting from Dollars to Euros is not a chore.
- Adding Additional Currencies
- Importing Currency Codes
- Setting Currency Exchange Rates
- Configuring the Default Exchange Rate Type
- Posting Journals in other Currencies
- Configuring Automatic Currency Exchange Rate Providers
- Creating New Exchange Rate Types
- Importing Currency Rates from the Exchange Rate Providers
- Configuring Exchange Rates to automatically update each day
Series: Dynamics Companions Bare Bones Configuration Guides
Guide: Configuring the General Ledger Within Dynamics 365 for Operations
Publisher: Blind Squirrel Publishing (January 7, 2017)