Cues are great because they give you a snapshot view into your data and also are a good way to gauge how much work you have on your plate. Although they are super easy to create, Dynamics AX is delivered with 130+ pre-configured cues that you can add directly to your role centers making them even easier to configure.
There’s no point in re-inventing the wheel.
How To Do It…
- Start off by opening up your Role Center and configuring it to have a Cues (Activities) web part.
- Then click on the Add Cue button below the Cues control.
- This will open up the Add Cues dialog box.
- If you click on the Cue To Add dropdown list then you will see all of the pre-defined cues that are just waiting for you to use them.
- Select the Cue that you want to add and then click the OK button.
Now you will have a brand new (to you) cue on your Role Center page.
How easy is that?
To view the original post and also to download the detailed walkthrough with images click on this link:
Share this post